TRADITIONAL BALSAMIC VINEGAR AGED 150 YEARS
- LIMITED EDITION ONLY 50 BOTTLES WORLDWIDE
- “Riserva del Fondatore 1850” is the most precious reserve of the Malpighi Family aged 150 years in special wooden barrels.
- The 100-ml bottles are packed into a hand crafted oak box (with satin inside) designed by current family patriarch Massimo Malpighi.
- Inside the box: Age certification, glass wine-thief and porcelain spoon.
- Acetaia Malpighi has been producing Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena since 1850 and Massimo Malpighi is the 5th generation, he has been working in the company since 1997.
- Today Massimo is the President of Acetaia Malpighi and he is a member and councillor of the Consortium “Antiche Acetaie” founded in 1979 by his father Ermes Malpighi.
- Massimo Malpighi is also co-founder of the "Company House of Balsamico" in USA.
- Since the 30th of May 2013 he is the President of Ascom-Confcommercio Modena (Association of traders of Modena).
- FREE Porcelain Spoon & Stopper with every purchase of Malpighi Vintage Vinegar Products (One set per order. Product design my differ from the item shown in the photo).